MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Logo ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:02 pm

EuklipS<#> wrote:
Well it has been some time since i've worked around with PhotoShop, yesterday I made this one, what u guys think about it?

Some Logo ideas First_11
Pretty cool/spooky! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Well it has been some time since i've worked around with PhotoShop, yesterday I made this one, what u guys think about it?

Some Logo ideas First_11
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 am

Love it, but for some odd reason it won't animate, Shocked the forum format (module type/version) must not support animations even though it says that gif files can be uploaded, I'll have to research it later but for now I put the other one you posted. Looks pretty sweet! cheers
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 pm

After some thinking this is wat i came up with. Hope ya like it!! cheers

Some Logo ideas Mwkban10

IDK why it isnt changing the servers, but i think its because it was just posted here.

to download the animated banner click in this link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPXSIYZ9
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Yup, sure is. Smile
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 pm

is it possible to put an GIF image ( or an moving image ) one the top of the forum??
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Eat My Bullets wrote:
I made one for the forum but i think it needs some adjustments

Some Logo ideas Newest11

Pretty bad bro Cool Do what you think is best for it, you do 'great' work bullets. cheers
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Eat My Bullets wrote:
Ok here is what i came up with

Some Logo ideas Mwk-110

then i added some grids

Some Logo ideas Mwk-210

Thanks, both are great. Very Happy Later on this week I'll see if I can add one of them to the motd. Smile
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I made one for the forum but i think it needs some adjustments

Some Logo ideas Newest11
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Ok here is what i came up with

Some Logo ideas Mwk-110

then i added some grids

Some Logo ideas Mwk-210
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:09 pm

for the forum u just need to tell me the size and i can do wat ever ya want
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Eat My Bullets wrote:
I´ll try it

Great, thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

I´ll try it
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 pm

For it to work on the forums it'd need to be a full length banner like the one we have but it'll definitely work for the message of the day, (The server entrance message that you close before choosing your team.) I've been wanting to change that. Very Happy

Could you do the font style of the blue FwK one but with MwK instead with a smaller letter w and the same I guess you would call it, "laser flair" (from the first one) in red and the colors of the second one, if that's not too much to ask? Smile I'll see if we can add it and the server rules for the 'motd.' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 pm

WICH ONE DO YA THINK IS BEST??

Some Logo ideas Mwk10Some Logo ideas Fwk10Some Logo ideas Logo10
Some Logo ideas Tab10

The forum could need some new logos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Logo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Logo ideas   Some Logo ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Logo ideas
Page 1 of 1