MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D   Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 pm

cslldevil wrote:
im finally here in forums lol
[b]

Yup, I was where the 'devil' you were! lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
cslldevil

cslldevil

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D   Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 pm

im finally here in forums lol
[b]
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D   Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:21 pm

bleh. wrote:
haha for sure!! Smile
I think he'd be an awesome addition Wink haha

Let me know what happens!! Very Happy heh

PS. how come you're never on when I'm on D: LOL

Will do. Very Happy Cuz I've been busier than a bee lately. geek I might be on a lil after 8:45 tonight. Smile (P.S.T.)
Back to top Go down
bleh.

bleh.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D   Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 pm

haha for sure!! Smile
I think he'd be an awesome addition Wink haha

Let me know what happens!! Very Happy heh

PS. how come you're never on when I'm on D: LOL
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D   Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Heya sucka!! Razz Not a bad idea, he is dedicated to our servers and I believe he has even donated to us without even wanting full admin in return for his help. Shocked Thanks for the idea bleh, cheers I'll talk to him today. Cool
Back to top Go down
bleh.

bleh.

PostSubject: Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D   Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 am

have you asked "?!" to join mwk? haha

he's so good! Razz
+ he plays at our servers a lot! hahaha you should maybe consider him? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D   Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Fast!!!!!!!! :D
Page 1 of 1