MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT!

Go down 
3 posters

Keep or Go back to Old
Keep
NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! I_vote_lcap86%NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Old
NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! I_vote_lcap14%NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT!   NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 am

I heard you have 3 years of experience,makin forums Smile so I guess you got this bro<3 >Very Happy if anything just IM me at steam & I'll catchup withchu^_^
Back to top Go down
o eLeVaTioNz x

o eLeVaTioNz x

PostSubject: Re: NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT!   NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 pm

its nice but thees nonthing organizing the servers the apps
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT!   NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:36 pm

really confusing! i want you to check this forum out and see how it looks! http://4lfvck.4umer.com/forum if it looks nice! i would love to help you get it! cheers
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT!   NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm

its not that i dont like the new forum but it seems kinda confusing and not properly organized, so i'll vote for the old forum :/
Back to top Go down
o eLeVaTioNz x

o eLeVaTioNz x

PostSubject: NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT!   NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:23 am

We have updated the Forums! i still have to change most of the coloring and some other things i need everyone's help please...
i need you guys to be Active on the forums and servers so we can get this place Active and popular.

we have now just got a new server

MwK Nintendo Mod 1000 FPS FastDL

i hope everyone is active on it !

the 2nd update is the Forums thx to Mr.Toast (Elevationz)

~Fast,Mr.Toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT!   NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWS/Updates IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: ANNOUNCEMENTS & RULES :: Announcements-
Jump to: