MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Servers Shutting Down May 9th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

Servers Shutting Down May 9th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:58 am

Noobz wrote:
Rest in peace my brethren server.
You shall not be forgotten.
The servers thank you for your kind thoughts and words Noobz and they won't forget you either. Smile
Changed my steam profile to reflect things and it was you, Noobz, who said "Once a MwK, always a MwK." I quoted you on my profile, I'm sure you'll be fine with that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:21 am

Rest in peace my brethren server.
You shall not be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:23 am

Noobz wrote:
Tomorrow is the day where everything ends.
Well maybe two because of my location.
Maybe someday, we may be able to play again, together.
Let's hope we may meet again.

Yup, tomorrow is the day. Razz I just finished deleting all of the custom things off of the FastDL server and the main servers from NFo's databases. I started playing Team Fortress 2 again, mainly on Mann vs. Machine servers so maybe we can see each other there. I'll still wear my tag on steam, like some have said once a MwK, always a MwK. Just no more owner stuff for me lol. Shocked Well catch ya on the flipside man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:45 am

Tomorrow is the day where everything ends.
Well maybe two because of my location.
Maybe someday, we may be able to play again, together.
Let's hope we may meet again.
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 pm

iNomiX wrote:
mwk sad saver that will close, but it's like fast says all good things come to an end.

I e been mwk and I always like to play mwk, mwk was one family for me was the best for me with all my friends shared mwk, as fast, crime, evil, bleh, pressision, elevation, timati, protector, adrian , and everyone else I love you all were the best for me I love you mwk.
I could not even be mwk clan always be my favorite clan had much fun in this clan i always carry in my heart.

thanks for being together as a family and play in MWK MWK miss you.

att. inomix
Yes it is saddening that this will happen Nomix and all of the kind things that everyone is saying is making it worse... <--No offence meant all, you know what I mean. <3 Smile I'm glad you enjoyed playing on the servers with everyone, getting to know us all and feeling as if we were family. Smile It was (and is) a great family, we all got close and got to know each other's demeanors and how to make one another laugh. Smile That is all I ever wanted for the server/clan: A place to call a (second) "home" that was fun, secure and safe with great people to play with. With the things you have said and what others have said I feel as if we did a good job and that we accomplished what we set out to do with the clan/servers and that makes me very happy. Smile Nomix, I feel the same way about the clan and I'll miss ya and the server/my family as well. Take care of yourself bro, it was nice playing there with ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
So sad, Sad.. and like now its shutting down?. wish we could all play for the last time but the server wont let any non steamers join (me of course).. I will always tag as | MwK even tho the forum and everything's shutting down/getting deleted. Cuz you know MwK 4life Wink but it was nice knowing you guys, especially you fast <3 you taught me a lot. I had so much fun playing with you and the others. Man I cant believe its shutting down. Looks like we cant do anything about, Going to Miss you all.....
Goodbye everyone <3

- $TiMaTi$ | MwK
It is bro but it can't be helped, unfortunately. :/ I wish the same too but I can't even play in there for the last time since my game is messed up. Razz I probably won't un-tag on steam either Smile Thanks for your unending loyalty, 'Timmay!' it's always been appreciated. Very Happy Glad I could be there to teach ya some things bro and I had loads of fun playing in there with you and the others as well, there's lots of great memories that I'll carry with me.
Bye SUCKA and hope to keep in touch with ya on steam or Skype. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iNomiX

iNomiX

PostSubject: i love mwk mwk saver sad that it closed.   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:37 am

mwk sad saver that will close, but it's like fast says all good things come to an end.

I e been mwk and I always like to play mwk, mwk was one family for me was the best for me with all my friends shared mwk, as fast, crime, evil, bleh, pressision, elevation, timati, protector, adrian , and everyone else I love you all were the best for me I love you mwk.
I could not even be mwk clan always be my favorite clan had much fun in this clan i always carry in my heart.

thanks for being together as a family and play in MWK MWK miss you.

att. inomix
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:42 am

So sad, Sad.. and like now its shutting down?. wish we could all play for the last time but the server wont let any non steamers join (me of course).. I will always tag as | MwK even tho the forum and everything's shutting down/getting deleted. Cuz you know MwK 4life Wink but it was nice knowing you guys, especially you fast <3 you taught me a lot. I had so much fun playing with you and the others. Man I cant believe its shutting down. Looks like we cant do anything about, Going to Miss you all.....
Goodbye everyone <3

- $TiMaTi$ | MwK
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Noobz wrote:
Since i can't reply on the forums, i'll just make a new post.
My bad man, didn't realize I had the permissions for replying set wrong, you can reply now. Smile

Noobz wrote:
Once a MwK, always a MwK.
I feel the same way, been "MwKing" (haha) for over three years now...not having | MwK on my profile name would just feel and look weird to me. :/ Razz

Noobz wrote:
Thank you everyone for making the server fun and enjoyable. I've meet a lot of different people while playing in MwK.
There were ups and downs, smiles and frowns but it was still fun.
Yes looord! What a Face Some awesome times I'll never forget. Very Happy

Noobz wrote:
I guess what Fast said is true, all good things must come to an end.
But i guess, this is a new chapter of our lives.

And to Fast, possibly the best owner/leader there ever is/was. You put a lot of effort in organizing the clan. For that, i thank and salute you.
Hey thanks so much for the kind words bro, that means a lot to me. Smile All of us owners always hoped and worked hard to make the best experience to all who came to our "home." Very Happy

Noobz wrote:
Well i hope you have fun in ROTMG. I'll play with you if i have time.
Hope so too Noobz! Cya there when ya get a chance. Very Happy

Noobz wrote:
For now, but not forever,
Goodbye and farewell everyone.
It was nice meeting you and playing with you.

Yours truly,
`Noobz`

Very nice, well thought out and said bro, I feel the same way as well and thanks again for the thoughtful post towards MwK.

cheers MwK! cheers

Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

PostSubject: MwK    Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Since i can't reply on the forums, i'll just make a new post.

Once a MwK, always a MwK.

Thank you everyone for making the server fun and enjoyable. I've meet a lot of different people while playing in MwK.
There were ups and downs, smiles and frowns but it was still fun.
I guess what Fast said is true, all good things must come to an end.
But i guess, this is a new chapter of our lives.

And to Fast, possibly the best owner/leader there ever is/was. You put a lot of effort in organizing the clan. For that, i thank and salute you.
Well i hope you have fun in ROTMG. I'll play with you if i have time.

For now, but not forever,
Goodbye and farewell everyone.
It was nice meeting you and playing with you.

Yours truly,
`Noobz`
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi all. Smile

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce this...Unfortunately, the MwK servers will be shut down for good next month on the 9th because they're not getting busy enough. VALVe put out an update to the game which disabled the server's ability to accept non-steam players and that along with the new CS: GO that came out as well as all the other games out there, cs 1.6 itself has become less popular which caused the servers to be too empty which made my decision. Because of said reasons, I felt the money spent for them kinda going to waste, if you catch my drift. I hope everyone understands why I made this hard choice and my position on it. Sorry for the late notification but I came to this decision mid-month. Razz

It's been over 3 years and MwK was hella popular back in the day if you can call 3 years ago that haha but in a nutshell MwK has had its "hey day." I had loads of fun with everyone, ('sept for the hackers and whatnot) met some real cool people who became good friends and I'll miss all of them. Either way, I'll be on steam almost every day when I can like I have been. I sometimes play Portal 2 but mainly I play a free browser "MMO" game called "Realm of the Mad God" all the time now and if anyone wants to chill with me and try out the game, that's where I'll be, usually in the "USWest2" server. Another reason I play this besides it being hella fun for me is because my cs 1.6 doesn't work anymore: There was an update for the game a while back and it was taking too long, I had to go to work super early in the morning the next day and it wasn't done installing so I cancelled it and the next day it had a "wad error" and wouldn't start. That was sort of convenient for me because I was getting tired of the game, I had my "hey day" with it back in the day when it came out for 5 years straight haha and then when I came back to it 2 years ago.

Well I guess as they say, "All good things must come to an end." We had a great run with it but now it has to go. :/ The forums will stay up for a while after this to be a open line of communication for the regs/friends until I/we decide if we want it to stay up.

I wish to thank each and every one who played on the server whether or not they were a regular, friends and admins, you enriched the server by being there. As the pop up message says before you log in, "We wouldn't have gotten this far without you." We always tried our level best to make MwK a cool and safe place to chill with friends and I hope everyone thought of it that way.

A huge shout out to the original maker/s of the clan: crime, devil and stank. Without you guys this never would've been in existence and as popular/cool as it was without you guys working hard to do things for the clan and everything involved with keeping up a great cs clan. I thank them for bringing me into the MwK "family" if you will and furthermore, for entrusting me with the responsibility to become a co-owner and then subsequently, take over as the owner. I learned a lot and it was definitely a great and unique experience.

A special shout-out to those people who've donated for admin over the years and to those who were awesome enough to give us their hard work in the form of custom mods: First "Blink" for the unique "The Thing Mod," then Shadow for his wicked version of "NightCrawler Mod." Thanks guys for the wicked sick mods, everyone who played them enjoyed the mods thoroughly and I know how much it meant to give all that hard work of coding something so cool like that to us. Very Happy

Well I guess I've said all I can say on the subject for now so I'll end this by saying thanks again to all who ever contributed to MwK either financially, by supporting us or simply just being there on an almost or literally daily basis. Much gratitude to you all for that and sorry to see this having to come to an end.

Your friend,
"FasT"

Last edited by FasT on Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers Shutting Down May 9th   Servers Shutting Down May 9th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers Shutting Down May 9th
Page 1 of 1