MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My ip adrees for the admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UthinkUcool

My ip adrees for the admin Empty
PostSubject: kkkkkkkkkkkk   My ip adrees for the admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:29 pm

<33 thanxxx forrr da admiannnnnn<3333
Back to top Go down
crime

PostSubject: Re: My ip adrees for the admin   My ip adrees for the admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 pm

see u post 2 different ips make sure is the right one i wont add u again cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://mwkclan.iftopic.com
UthinkUcool

PostSubject: it is all good bruuu    My ip adrees for the admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 pm

here is my ip 72.208.174.214
But If u reallyyyyy could giev me The amx_ban ! alot of whores Keeps on Hackinggg
Back to top Go down
crime

PostSubject: Re: My ip adrees for the admin   My ip adrees for the admin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 pm

well since u get free admin u no longer qualify for the free top ranks adminship. now top ranks admins have more commands than those that just get free admin so u r stuck with those commands brah. ill add u right now.
Back to top Go down
https://mwkclan.iftopic.com
UthinkUcool

PostSubject: My ip adrees for the admin   My ip adrees for the admin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 pm

eyy thats my ip
say 72.208.14.214
Can u give me some more commands cuz i gotta admin for the next month but it is reasted so ya
Thanxxx afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ip adrees for the admin   My ip adrees for the admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My ip adrees for the admin
Page 1 of 1